The metal mechanical industry faces the challenge of evolving towards capturing more added value, with the development of innovative products and advanced manufacturing processes. This is accomplished with the incorporation of new design and manufacturing technologies. Cutting, boilermaking , machining and heat treatment are key aspects, to which there must be added the automation and robotics, as well as sensing and data processing, which add a intelligence layer to manufacturing.
AIMEN has a historical relationship with this sector. We provide our advice on the best use of manufacturing processes, developing advanced manufacturing technologies or solutions based on innovative materials or multimaterial solutions. Taking advantage of the possibilities of robotics, which tends towards collaborative and cooperative processes, and allow flexible solutions for manufacturing unstructured environments and customized production needs. We are committed to a successful implementation, through innovative projects and services.
In particular, we offer technological and innovative solutions related to:
- Product design. According to different codes and standards. Mechanical, electrical and electronic design, integrating the collection and analysis of manufacturing data.
- Technological support in the field of corrosion engineering, welding engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Evaluation, development and implementation of advanced manufacturing processes.
- Development of turnkey production cells in the fields of joining technologies and laser materials processing.
- Turnkey product control cells, using artificial vision technologies
- Analysis and testing, destructive and non-destructive, for materials control.
- Analysis of causes of failure. Evaluation of problems and technical support for its resolution.
- Training materials, corrosion, joining technologies and NDT
For more information about the services that AIMEN offers the metal mechanical industry, please be free to contact us.