The shipbuilding industry competes globally in international markets. The key strategy is the specialization and the high technological level, both for shipyards and for the ancillary industry. However, challenges are important: funding of new projects, improving productivity by incorporating new technologies, and lack of a critical size.
AIMEN innovates in the use of materials and production technologies with high added value, activities developed in the field of European projects, and also providing technological services related to materials and joining technologies. We strive to be the technological leader in the shipbuilding industry, Shipyard 4.0.
In particular, we offer technological and innovative solutions related to:
- Design of equipment, systems and specific facilities.
- Automation and robotic applications designed for the sector.
- Development of joining technologies and joining solutions of multimaterial structures.
- Standardization of welding procedures and welders. Standardization of inspection procedures.
- Analysis and testing, both destructive and non-destructive, for materials control.
- Analysis of causes of failure. Evaluation of problems and technical support for its resolution.
- Training in materials, corrosion, joining technologies and END.
For more information about the services that AIMEN offers the shipbuilding industry, please be free to contact us.