The Automotive industry is facing its most groundbreaking changes of the last decades. Changes that affect the automobile itself. Among them, weight lightening thanks the use of innovative materials, multimaterial structures and new joining technologies. And radical changes that affect the factory of the future, subsumed under the Industry 4.0 paradigm. Advanced manufacturing will be a key issue in the industry, where systems, production processes and sustainable production will be basic pillars.
AIMEN provides to Automotive industry a wide experience in the evaluation, development and implementation of advanced manufacturing processes, especially those related to joining and laser technologies. Moreover, we work with the Automotive sector in the development and quality control of parts and components, through the characterization of materials, analysis of causes of failure, and the development of numerical models for the prediction of behavior and remaining life.
In particular, we offer technological and innovative solutions related to:
- Product design. Development of FEA calculation models.
- Prototypes and special manufacturing of welded components.
- Design and manufacturing of welding tools and control gauges.
- Technical support on process setup and fine tuning.
- Design and turnkey solutions of welding and laser manufacturing cells.
- Analysis and testing, both destructive and non-destructive, for materials control.
For more information about the services that AIMEN provides to the automotive industry, please be free to contact us.