O Porriño, 24th of January of 2021.- PULSATE Network designed and dedicated to boost the adoption of laser-based advanced and additive manufacturing (LBAAM) technology that will empower the European Manufacturing industry digitalization has just launched the Open Call to select 21 Laser Technology Adopters that will access funding and implementation assessment.
For each selected Adopter, the PULSATE programme will include:
- Financial support of up to 25 000 EUR
- Mentorship from PULSATE Consortium partners in LBAAM feasibility assessment that will allow Adopters to confirm Technical and/or Business Feasibility for the implementation of LBBAM technology in their environment.
Who can participate?
- Technology Adopters (End-Users / Manufacturing companies) with high-potential business Use Cases for implementation of LBAAM technology in their processes, products and business models.
- SMEs or Slightly bigger legal status is required.
- Companies legally established in the EU Member State or Associated Country.
Apply before 31st March 2022 at 17:00 CET (Brussels Time) via: https://pulsate-adopters.fundingbox.com/
Why LBAAM Adoption is so important?
The Laser-Based Advanced and Additive Manufacturing technology (LBAAM) represents a turning point for many industries that are looking to achieve flexible manufacturing solutions and highly digitalised production environments.
Many of these environments, such as robotics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things that are involving the LBAAM technology, are revealing extremely beneficial outcomes for sectors such as Aerospace, Automotive, Medical Devices, Industrial Machinery, Customised Electronics, and Textile clothing.
The main drivers when boosting the competitiveness of EU manufacturing are production costs and time-to-market reduction, quality and flexibility improvement, access to skills and knowledge, risk reduction and market access.
Here PULSATE plays a key role as it brings together a strong Consortium comprising six competence centres (AIMEN, FTMC, MTC, SINTEF, Fraunhofer and CEA) with high-level expertise in LBAAM and digitisation, the European Photonics Industry Consortium (EPIC) to support the acceleration of EU innovative scale-up initiatives, and two highly innovative SMEs (CLESGO &Fundingbox).
Find all the detailed information about the open call, the application requirement and recommendations, and find all necessary documents and application form HERE.
More info at https://www.pulsate.eu/
Leave yout comment
Your email address will not be published.